MistHub is known for fast, reliable shipping. We process and ship orders Monday through Friday 10AM - 5PM (excluding U.S. Holidays). Generally speaking, orders placed within those times will ship same day, but for the lawyers out there, our official processing time is up to 2 days. The amount of time the order will take to get to you will depend on the shipping method you've selected.
Here are some estimates:
- USPS First Class (standard shipping): 5-7 business days in transit
- USPS Priority (standard shipping): 2-4 business days1 in transit
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days1 in transit
- UPS2 SurePost: 2-6 business day1 in transit
- UPS2 Second Day Air3: 2 business days1 in transit
- UPS2 Next Day Air Saver3: 1 business day1 in transit
- UPS2 Next Day Air3: 1 business day1 in transit
Here are some things to remember:
- USPS service days: Monday – Saturday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when USPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when USPS reopens.
- UPS service days: Monday – Friday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when UPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when UPS reopens.
Please note: Orders of $175 or more paid by credit card will be shipped with signature required service, you will have to be present to sign for the package. Orders of $200 or more paid by credit card may require address verification. Your order will be placed in “Verification Required” status. We will make reasonable attempts to contact you for address verification, but ultimately it is the customers’ responsibility to do so. If we deem verification is required but are unable to verify the billing / shipping address, the order will be placed in “Canceled” status, any money exchanged will be refunded.
Please be advised, your order will stay in unfulfilled status until it is packaged and shipped. If MistHub is reaching out to you to verify your shipping address or collect fraud / age verification documents, your order will remain in unfulfilled status until such documents are obtained.
1We do not guarantee transit times. All shipping fees are nonrefundable. The transit times listed above are estimates. Actual transit times may vary from the estimates listed above. These estimates do not include the time needed to process, package and drop off your order.
2Please note, UPS does not ship to P.O Boxes or APO Addresses.
3When selecting an expedited shipping method, you are paying for shorter transit time, NOT shorter processing time.